Saturday 26 September 2009

Greenhouse Gone to Seed

This greenhouse has known better days and it is so sad to see the result after so little time's neglect.
Nature takes over and unless the site is redeveloped it will be interesting to see if  any beauty can replace the sadness and decline.
Greenhouses are my special theme this Autumn and this is the 2nd of my finds. Neglected - rather than cultivated is my theme. I wonder what that signifies~
More pics here:    http://caroltipping.com/page13/page24/page24.html




2 comments:

  1. You really are in to this greenhouse business Carol. I like the idea of a Blog but have never felt that I would be able to do it. Due to the grandchildren I have found myself on Facebook, but have just used it to put a few photo albums up there. Your blog looks reall good and I guess it's easier than a website. I look forward to seeing more of it.
    Triggy (Bryan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Triggy, doing a blog IS easy and definitely quicker than updating a website! I tend to keep my website "serious" and more for series of pictures whereas on the blog I can just post the picture I might be working on on the day - or tell you news about something ~ far more informal and friendly!

    ReplyDelete