Tuesday 23 March 2010

Phone Pictures on Mac Gallery

Havent been able to photograph out there for a while now and have actually run out of viable photographs to work on so the new direction of using the iPhone  camera just around and about where ever I go has become quite exciting.

I'm very privileged as well to be a member of dot mac or should I say mobileme and it is so easy to send the phone pics up there to the web gallery and now I could share them - yes, I will send the link here!

The pictures show the mundane everyday things  - just my life at the moment in time. Pic of poor little birds in a cage at the garden centre - -

http://gallery.me.com/caroltipping#100164

1 comment:

  1. Poor little things .. this is a brilliant and important project many a great fotog has made an impact and left factual studies of stories, lives and objects that have would have been overlooked ..

    Excellent idea, material can never run out (literally) :)

    The 'distressed' look adds to the feel of the picture ... Brava!!!

    ReplyDelete